Ok, so I don't really want it to kill me but... Well, I need to just dive in and make a few mistakes and things will eventually work out if they are meant to right. That's the idealist in me talking! That being said I wanted to show off a couple of my latest creations. I love a challenge! I was contacted by a mom who wanted some fantastic bows to complement her daughters tie dye. This is a special occasion... your 2nd birthday only comes once you know. I custom dyed some rayon to match the colors in the dress and constructed the ribbon for these Stacked Layer Boutique Bows. The Korkers were made to match and are actually separate bows. The tights will be fabulous with those tie dyed Converse mom showed me too! I'm honored to create something for such a special 2 year old! I can't wait to see pictures!
Tutu's, Bows and Funky Clothes for the whole family! Without color, the world is just black and white.
Friday, July 4, 2008
I'm gonna figure this out if it kills me!
Ok, so I don't really want it to kill me but... Well, I need to just dive in and make a few mistakes and things will eventually work out if they are meant to right. That's the idealist in me talking! That being said I wanted to show off a couple of my latest creations. I love a challenge! I was contacted by a mom who wanted some fantastic bows to complement her daughters tie dye. This is a special occasion... your 2nd birthday only comes once you know. I custom dyed some rayon to match the colors in the dress and constructed the ribbon for these Stacked Layer Boutique Bows. The Korkers were made to match and are actually separate bows. The tights will be fabulous with those tie dyed Converse mom showed me too! I'm honored to create something for such a special 2 year old! I can't wait to see pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment